Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I started to do the blogging thing a minute ago but never really allowed it to get of the ground. 
I'm back again and trying to do things right. 


I believe that everyone has a story and some people's stories just seem to be a bit more interesting than others. I find that my life is a magnet for a lot of drama. My friends and family always say that I have great stories to share so I thought I'd finally share them. Blogging I believe is the best way to do it since nobody wants to sit around and listen top your blabber unless they have a fancy couch and are charging you $200 an hour!


As a result, here you go, you have Miss Jordan here! Honest, real, and straight to the point. It does not get much more blatant than this. I hope you enjoy what I have to say and look I forward to incorporating your feedback into my future posts.


As always, thank you so much for all your continued support and love. I would not be where I am at today without you and I always remember that you guys create the foundation upon which I stand on. 


Loving you always,
Miss J. Sweets http://profiles.myfreecams.com/JordanSweets

2 comments:

  1. If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on being what you've always been...so here is to you being a great person forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetheart! I appreciate the love! I'll always remember you. Luv, Your Pocahontas

    ReplyDelete