Thursday, April 12, 2012

Back to SEX TALK (Because that is what is really interesting right?)


I love these two pictures and needed to share them! I'm a Cancer Girl! Although, many who know me on a more personal level all will say that I have some Leo in me as well. I don't believe heavily in the astrological signs. I don't let them define me by any means, but they sure are fun to think about when they are accurate! This little post-it-note guide FOR SURE is accurate for me. I'll be that kisser that melts, seduces, and teases you just right but when that bedroom door closes, BAMN here comes the Lion!

Now for the positions chart! I personally am in love with #3. There is nothing hotter than a man that is strong enough to lift you up and on him, supporting you the entire time while your legs are wrapped around him tight. My second favorite would be #12. The 69 position is always best when I get to be on top and straddling your face. And then it becomes a competition. Let me put it this way, if you're getting great head from me in that position you should be worried that you are doing a sucky job. The better job you do, the more distracted I should be getting. Your goal would be to make my mouth incapable of doing much more than being a holding slot for your dick. Make sense?

Please post your feed back! Let me know if your sign matches what you think is your "special" sexy talent. Tell me about your favorite position from the chart below. Do we share the same?




4 comments:

  1. Luv this blog! I'm a gemini, any suggestions? :)
    I have to agress #3 and #12 are awesome, #6 also a winner.

    Keep on blogging sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go for #6 only if the guy really sucks and I need to hide from him the fact that I'm going to be working myself to my climax. I prefer him not to see how much extra I have to supplement. If you're loving this position I'm going to guess you're an ass man for sure! Nice view huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If its your ass for sure ;) but boobs are even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fit MANY of those signs lol. As for positions well any position that I either get some or get to eat some is an amazing position and one I am completely happy with lol

    ReplyDelete